Presenting You RemixOS for PC Hacked Edition v3.0 Series.Now you can enjoy the much acclaimed RemixOS for PC Hacked Edition in a totally overhauled version , powered by Android Marshmallow.The all new 3.0 Series will feature a monthly update system and also has many new features.
Features and Changelogs
1.Prerooted with SuperSU (with preupdated SU Binary)
4.Added latest update 3.0.202
5.Added CyanogenMod File Manager for Root Access
6.Added CyanogenMOD AudioFX (as many didn’t liked the COS AudioFX)
7.Gapps (Play Store and Play Services) are preinstalled (see note below)
8.Removed Bloatwares (Videos/Photos of Remix Mini etc.)
9.Two modes: Google mode for those who want play services and NoGoogle mode for those who do not want play services.
10.Added AdAway advertisements blocker
Changelog for Hacked Edition
- Everything started afresh
- Added CyanogenMOD 13 AudioFX
- Added CyanogenMOD 13 File Manager
- system.sfs is converted to system.img in Hacked Edition to mount it as r/w
- SuperSU v2.76 Beta added
- Added AdAway
- Added Google and NoGoogle Commands
- Enabled init.d
- Monthly updates will be there.
Changelog in RemixOS v3.0.202 by Jide :
- “Black screen” issue during installation in Setup Wizard has been fixed
- Added feature to configure Ethernet connections
- Added feature to disable HDD Mount (in ‘Settings > Experimental features’)
- Wi-Fi mock issue on some gaming apps has been fixed (e.g. Asphalt 8)
- Intel Skylake CPU-related audio card issue has been fixed
- CPU usage has been improved
- Power usage has been improved
- GMS and Webview has been updated to the latest version
Installation Instructions are EXACT SAME as depicted on the Jide Website
2.Open RemixOS Installation Tool
3.Select “RemixOS xXX 2016XXXX TG.iso” in iso box.
4.Select desired installation type (Hard Disk/USB)
5.Select target drive ,install, and exit installer.
6.If you installed it on hard-disk , goto the RemixOS directory and delete the unformatted_data.img
7.Reboot and select RemixOS from boot menu.
Google and NoGoogle Modes
Instructions to enable your preferred Mode:
2.Type “Google” or “NoGoogle” as per your choice without the quotes.
These modes can be interchanged any time as you like.
All credits go to Jide for this OS, chainfire for SuperSU and myself Satyam@TG for making it possible.
v3.0.202 Hacked Edition